This VIP Home Theater Experience is in addition to the General Admission ticket.
Location: Shawnee, KS 66216
AVS Forum: carp
Room Dimensions: 23′ L x 17.5′ W x 8′ H
Speaker Layout: 7.16.4
Guests per tour: 7
- 9am – 11:30am
- 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- 4:00pm – 6:30pm
Projector: JVC NZ7
Screen: 158″ 2:35:1 Acoustically Transparent Elite AcusticPro UHD
Speakers: 7.x.4 speaker layout
- LCR: JBL 4722n’s
- Side Surrounds: JBL CBT 70j-1
- Rear Surrounds: JBL CBT 70j-1
- Ceiling speakers (4): RSL C34E
(16) Stereo Integrity SI 18’s
(18) JBL GX1200 12’s for Hovereze tactile setup
AVR: Onkyo RZ50
CVR 2004 (powers 8 18’s), CVR 3002 (powers 8 18’s)
Inuke 3000dsp (powers 8 12’s) inuke 3000dsp (powers 8 12’s)
Inuke 6000dsp (powers 2 12’s and possible future drivers)
Component Devices: XBox 1S, Apple TV 4k, Nvidia Shield Pro, HTPC
My favorite things about my theater:
- The sound that comes from my LRC speakers, it’s amazing how ugly speakers can sound sooo good.
- The tactile hovereze setup can get as brutally violent or as subtle as you want and anywhere in between.
- Finally going to subs in all 4 corners (subs stacked from floor to ceiling) has really smoothed out the bass response in all seats.
- Very large scope screen.
- Front half of room covered in velvet. Fade to blacks are 100 percent black out, you can’t see ANYTHING.
- 1500+ movies using Plex
- I enjoy music even more than movies in my room.
- For some reason my neighbors have never complained about the bass in the 20+ years I have lived here. I can never move. 😉